felix,my love...

Friday, September 08, 2006

=)

I shall flaunt my bad english to you all aight? hahaha..

First off all, I'm so so so sorry about not updating my blog. Have been busy i might say.. Busy with???? Werk lah sayangs... Yes.. Due to.. hmm.. School.. Yeah.. Gotta werk my ass off for school.. Hahaha..

Anything new in my life?! Nahhh..

Still same old boring fiqah.. So anyways, i was reading all my previous entries from my old blog.. haha.. funny shits!! hehe.. ALL THE MINAH JIWANGS2 enteries typed by fiqah.. It's so irionic of me lar kan? From lust love life to daily school life to crushes! hahaha..

Okay2, let's update about my werking life.. Well, the past few weeks were sucky! ugh!! Almost everyday, there would be somebody who would BASTARD shift! Like WTH?! Old staff n new staff the same lar.. I've never bastard shift before lar.. Only once i took mc, coz i realli can't take the pressure at werk.. Hmm.. What do u tink? A toy shop is easy to handle? From bosses to customers to friends at werk! ugh!! Stress! And i've been recently changed to a new.. how do sae it ehk.. not promotion.. it's like post like that lar.. I've become the RGD girl.. haha.. RGD means Return Goods Damaged.. Haiyo.. Every dae, there would be at least one box of items being spoiled,really spoiled or EMPTY PACKAGING easily known as, STEALING! ugh! It irritates me that they also changed two of my managers to the other store.. wah.. The new head manager ah.. Really ahk.. One day, I feel like answering her back.. What do u tink?! I smile2 I like ah?! Anak **** bukit! ugh!! She's a snobbish bitch can? Wah lioa! EVERYTIME she wanna act big i tell u.. Just now, i was packing oready all the box, it was clearly seen that my place was all tidy up as i was about to go break.. But her ACTION character ah.. TAK LEH ANGKAT BEB! U noe wat she sae to me..

"Eh diyanah! I want u to tidy up ur RGD area than go for ur break ah! N after break u go tidy up ur Family Fun area n Animal alley ah! Ur animal let them sit nicely!"

Clearly enough, i was already packing up n 90% was already being cleared.. What is she trying to prove or even show? If she never sae oso i would pack up lar! Who don't wanna go break seh?!? N after that she kept saying my animal alley(soft toy section) is very messy.. I don't know how to do this n that.. Padahal, padahal.. N while at night, i have to take over the service area, then i noticed that one starcard was missing lar.. So i told her.. Then she make this idiotic look like, im so stupid.. In my mind i was like, i was not even at the front seh.. I was at the back, like a stupid slave sorting out the RGD items.. Later i noticed, yesterdae they acidentally jump numbers, so i told her with relieve ah.. U know what she says..

"One day, I'm gonna fuck u upside down!"

UH? Does it makes u go UH?! So yeah, from now on, I'LL MAKE sure i don't even MAKE any mistake infront of her.. She always wanna action pandai onli..She tinks what? she store assistant she can bring ppl down is it? Just becoz i'm a part-time and maybe she also look at my cert lar.. Yelar, ite certs onli.. FUCK U LAR BITCH! Seriously? If u were me, would u take this kind of shit? omg.. If im gonna talk bout that bitch, i will surely go on n on n on.. Lets end it here bout the toot! Other than that, I'm quite close to my other manager, she's well, a malaysian.. n very sporting lar.. Haha.. My friends there? hmm.. okeylar, except for the bastard shift n all.. No handsome guys okey! Boringggg! Hahaha..

Hmm.. okies, bout Me okey? Physically, still fat lar..=p I just cut my hair yesteray.. Hahaha.. Im a tomboy now! I asked the hairdresser to cut my hair so short that i feel like a boy lar.. Like my pri sch days! Hehehe.. Hmm.. mentally? I wanna STUDDYYY lar... Boring asik keje.. Ur asking if i have any "buah hati"? hahaha.. Nah.. No one.. Oh yah, the other dae while having this gathering, my fren told me, im being too "jual mahal" I mean like.. what's the problem wif that? Tkkan lar nak choose bf mcm senduk nasi.. haha.. what's the link oso i dunno.. hehe.. so ya, betul tak? Im choosy ker? Okey per? at least ader cita2.. Hahaha.. Enough bout that.. Crushes? Ouhhhh... BANYAKKKKKK!! Hahaha.. Recently I was sent for a training by my manager to suntec city toys r us lar.. There were also other ppl from other tru stores.. Hmm.. This guy, well, he has a dimple on his left cheek i tink.. Cute! He teach me on the RGD stuff n all.. So baik!! N suka menyakat.. Later do i noe, he was just being promoted as a superviser at Forum TRU.. Hmm.. But ya, crushes are crushes.. nothing more, nothing less.. Other than werk.. I'm starting in reading again.. I'm a bookworm! Hahaha.. But for now, it's all malay novels for me..

Well, i thought of blogging more, but.. I'm werking afternoon shift tommorow.. So yah, i will continue another time then.. When? Im not so sure..

TILL WE MEET AGAIN OK SAYANGS!!! =)


U Noe U Love Me~!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger psst... said…

    sayang oi.. hehe.. 14th october free tak darling? more info at http://fityan-ghufran.blogspot.com
    datang ah... wana bring ur lil' bro also can.. ;o) And ya, miss ya la ger!! *muacks!*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home