felix,my love...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Miss me tak?

Hello sayangkussssssss~!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe..

Hmm... How have u all been?

Harap sihat2 saja ya..

Werking almost everydae, but not everydae..

Hehe..

Hmm..

I saw..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

ALOT OF CUTE CUTE CUTE..

GUYS?

YAAAAA!!!!!!

BUUUTTTTTTTTTTT........

Underage lor...

Hahahha...

All got tis CUTE BIG EYES!!

Sungguh mengasyikkan babe!!!

I FLIRT WIF THEM!!

MAIN MATA LAR!

Haha.. then they hide behind thier mother..

Hahahahaha..

So cute..

Then smile malu2..

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Waving bye2~!!

The suddenly they sae..

"BYE AUNTIE!"

Wah liao!!! FACE LIKE AUNTIE MEH!

The mader lar! go n teach them call me AUNTIE!

MANA MUNGKIN TERJADI?!?!

Haha.. emo ehk... hahaha..

Oh man.. CUTE LARRRRRR!!!!

Makes u can't wait to haf ur own..

Apadah! Belum ada calon dah pikir nie suma ehk..

Hmm.. Thats the reason for me which is so hard to leave my werk place..

1)CUTE TODDLERS!!

2)The pay..(4.50 per hr..not much lar)

3)Hmm.. The gfs at werkplace..

OH WELL!!!

Heard alot of backstabbing at werk todae.. but wat the hell, my purpose of coming to werk is to earn money.. Not to make friends wif those "AUNTIES" who acts like they are ur friends.. Once i've been bitten.. NEVER AGAIN WILL I REPEAT HISTORY! As long as i noe.. She's part of my history! UGH! Sungguh menjijikkan..

Aniwae, hmm.. perkembangan pasal si F(bukan nama sebenar), he sort of saying like he wanna be my best fren, wanna open up to me.. But how ehk? I hav never ever got guy fren that close sgt ah.. I always fall for my guy fren.. Haha.. nolar.. like crush gitu.. I dunno wat to sae..

One thing if u notice about me.. Actualli, i don't like to share my friends.. I am stingy! haha.. Sifat buruk? KUAT JEALOUS LAR!! Then sumone this F rapat ngan tis other gal, Z(bukan nama sebenar.. haha) Then lagi i nie.. kalau kawan rapat.. tak suka share.. hahaha..

Hmm.. BURUK EHK?!

Aiyo.. i dunnolar..

Klah, bye my lup!

I MISS U KAKAK!

U Noe U Love Me~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home