felix,my love...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Babies...

what do i tink of them??

hmm.. when Azizi was born, i was in primary 6..

Everybody kept saying he's so cute! Can even sae he's nose like fader lar.. or face like mader lar..

In my heart i was saying, HOW COULD U TELL?!?!?

They all look the same!! Only diff is skin color lar..

That time lar, i sae,"where got cute? ugly got lar"

In my heart lar i sae that! coz seriously, babies have like crumpled faces gitu.. at first lar.. then they grow, then can sae cute or handsome or watever..

Maybe becoz i was young.. i say like dat lar..

now u sae?

Hmm.. seriously, after werking at toys r us.. I see MANY types of children okey.. haiz.. it makes me more SCARED! i told my staffs, they are devil in disguise. Masya-Allah.. JAHAT EHK? but seriously the more i werk there, mcm i tak suka children.. WAIT.. I LOVE TODDLERS BUT kindda dun like it when they're all grown up.. Mcm maner ehk aku nie kalau jadi mak? mampos! nauzubillah lar.. i hope i don't have this kindda attitude when im married or wat lar..

When we had Azizi ard.. i love it, coz whenever i do sumtin wrong, i can blame it on Azizi, then my parents wont scold me.. hahaha.. Im a devil in disguise ehk! Matilar kalau ader anak seperti diri sendiri.. haiyo.. That was then lar.. now he noe how to speak jer.. aiyo..

It didn't even cross my mind that after kakak go aussie, i will be the elder sis in the house when bro fir told me that.. how ehk? i suck at responsibility tau.. haiz, i noe Azizi hates me.. coz i always scold him.. issh.. tak reti ah nie suma! how nie nak jadi mak mcm gini?!?! haha.. stress pasal bende mepek! how ehk if my child will hate me like Azizi hate me? how? I hate being the evil person tau..

u noe, maser Azizi kecik, i always scold him, yelar got reason lar y i scold.. then my sis will approach him n manja2 him.. not fair! then i bcum the devil, she the angel.. KAKAK! DUN DENY! U ALWAYS LIKE DAT OKEY! haha..

And sumtimes it pisses me off okey.. how ehk? imagine, my husband the angel, me the devil.. how? aiyo...

I noe sum of u will sae, children are a blessing from Allah.. but dun u feel scared, if the amanah from Allah, u tak dpt jlnkan dgn baik? wat if she/he hates me till im old n kerepot! how?

I hate being hated(haha)tau!

Why my sudden talk of children?!

SUPERNANNY uh!! haha.. i scared lar.. how ehk kalau dpt children like tat.. my ustad sae, maser bujang we should doa starting now for our offspring.. Ask Allah to grant us a soleh n solehah child. Insya-Allah. N not forgetting a husband who is juz our type..hehe.. gatal!! betul per!! saper tak nak ur dream guy kan? dun bedek ehk u ppl! =p

Ppl, doa kan me ehk!!

OMG! Klah, shut up fiqah..

Haiz.. aniwae, i found tis song VERY meaningful! maybe i gotta be a mum first to understand everything.. the song is about the wae a mother sees in her child but its not her fate to see her child grows up.. I hope i feel the same wae as her(the singer) towards my "future" child.. ceybah! haha.. Anak membawa kebahagian kepada suami isteri kan? Insya-Allah. Amin.

HEBATNYER CINTA SEORANG IBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song is Terlalu Istimewa by Adibah Noor


Klah, bye my luvs!!

U Noe U Love Me~!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger nadiah said…

    haha! i missed you too muffinx. do tag at my blog yah?hehe.www.aznad.blogspot.com.mwah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home