felix,my love...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sorrie sayangs..

Hey u!

I've been neglecting alot alot of ppl lately.. n it is b'coz of my werking everydae for the past few weeks..

I've been werking my ass off b'coz i wanna visit my sis in aussie..

N HERE I AM..

Sorrie for not telling sum of u.. im realli sorrie.. Im such a bad fren..

I went off ot aussie on 9 july 2006..

oh well, it's very cold here..

on monday, i went to the kmart.. like some groceries store n cooked at my sis house.. ermm, she cooked for me of coz.. hahaha..

then yest we went out to perth city.. had a blast wif my sis, fiza n fiza's fren, keko.. hahaha.. we went to eat at shimizu, a japanese restaurant eating tempura! n i bought sum stuff for the special ones.. hehe.. We wanted to watch movies but all were outdated ones.. so yeah, end up.. we juz walked ard, take pics n by the time it was 4 plus, the shops are closed.. ugh! irritating.. haha.. EVEN THE TOILET ARE CLOSED OKEY! They locked it! haha.. it's funny actualli... N at 5pm.. it's like getting freaking dark.. like 7pm in s'pore.. But my sis n i wanted to go to the ever so famous King's Park.. N so we did...

IT WAS SOOOOOO FREAKING COLD!!

I was wearing a sweater n i could even feel the very very chilly breeze...

n masya-Allah, we went at the right time.. IT WAS FULL MOON.. n the city was beautifully lite up... Masya-Allah... LAWA BEB!!!!

I've got the pics.. but.. later la i put k...



hehe.. that's me at my sis campus.. hahah.. but there's no building.. hehe..

K, toodles!

I don't noe where im going todae but. maybe freo.. short form for frementle..
I was told it's a beautiful place.. so later sys!

I'll update soon k.. =)


U Noe U Love Me~!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger ITALY said…

    waduhhh..cantek banget dong kamo berposing ya..
    niwaes...make sure kau update tiap2 minggu ok smpai kau nk balik spore.hahahah...

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger nadiah said…

    hello!! Naj was here! Mwah!

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger psst... said…

    AFIQAH!! pegi australia tak inform seh...! hmmph..*sniff sniff*. kalau cakap atleast boleh kirim.. kirim Mat aussie's ke.. wahaha. Aniwae dear, how ya doin? long time no see and hear from u? urgh..truly, madly, deeply miss...you and ashika seh...;ox

    p.s: send my regards to ur sis aight!~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home